[/av_tab] [av_tab title=’Service Commitment’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ custom_id=” av_uid=’av-8295′ sc_version=’1.0′] Often times, problems in the medical field arise at the most inconvenient of times and need to be resolved quickly. For this reason, our 24/7 service department is dedicated to respond to and resolve service calls as quickly as possible. Although we are located in Georgia that does not prevent us from traveling all over the country and even outside if needed. We will go wherever there is a need to be met.
[/av_tab] [av_tab title=’Service Overview’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ custom_id=” av_uid=’av-6crt’ sc_version=’1.0′] A few of our services are listed below. Do not hesitate to call if your need is not on the list, we will take on any medical gas related challenge.
– Scheduled preventative maintenance programs for your facility
– Outlet/Inlet repair and replacement
– Leak detection and repairing
– Hose repair and replacement
– Master and area alarm panel install/retrofit and repair
– Alarm wiring troubleshooting
– Repair and replacement of alarm pressure switches
– Complete overhaul/rebuild of vacuum pumps and air compressors
– Repair and replacement of Dewpoint and Carbon Monoxide monitors
– Preventative maintenance and repair on all source equipment: – Vacuum pumps – Air compressors – Manifolds (liquid and high pressure) – Hyperbaric manifolds
[/av_tab] [av_tab title=’Parts’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ custom_id=” av_uid=’av-2qu1′ sc_version=’1.0′] Knowing that time can often be of the essence, EMGS has many parts in stock for quick turn around on repairs and PM work. We have a generous stock of older equipment in our warehouse to help keep some of the out of date units running when new parts are no longer available. We are also dedicated in finding the right parts in a timely manner. Our goal is to keep your facility well maintained and running smoothly. We know time equals money!